Available For Sale:
More bikes and accessories may be available for sale at our temporary shop location at 10 N Washington Street in downtown Rockville. Check our Open Shop Hours on our Upcoming Events page.
Black 17" Trek Electra Cruiser
Inspired from the Pop Art movement and Andi Warhol's flower series prints that combined floral elements and fashion. This rolling piece of art only made in 2020 and 2021 with a custom saddle, grips and a bell.
• Features bright bold flowers in contrast to a graphic geometric pattern.
• 17” frame suitable for rider height 5' 5" to 5' 9"
• RetroRunner 26" × 2.125" Tires
• Front: Shimano BR-C3000 roller brake/Rear: Shimano coaster brake
• Front: Shimano Nexus HB-IM40 w/ roller brake hub, alloy, 36h
• Rear: Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal w/ coaster brake, 36h
Black 56/54cm Santana Tandem Bike
Mid-1980s model from Santana Tandem who have been building tandems bikes since 1976 (https://santanatandem.com/)
• Suntour Accushift bar-end shifters/derailleur
• Shimano 600 tricolor brake levers, Shimano cantilever brake calipers
• SR seatposts / stem / handlebars
• Stronglight cranksets, Suntour sealed-bearing bottom brackets
• Suzue sealed-bearing high-flanged hubs with Ukai rims (48-spoke, 5-cross, 14-gauge (2.0mm))
Yakima 3-Bike Hitch Rack
• SwitchBlade anti-sway bike cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact and bike-to-vehicle contact
• ChainStraps on each cradle securely anchor bike into place
• Intuitive levers with anti-pinch trigger covers make folding cradle arms and mast easy
• Once bikes are removed, tilt-down mast tilts rack out of the way to provide access to back of vehicle
• TriggerFinger™ technology lets you fold the rack's arms down with the press of a button.
• The integrated LockDown™ security cable (included) lets you lock your bicycles securely to the rack.
• Comes with two integrated bottle openers.
• Fits 2" and 1-1/4" hitch receivers
• Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
Vintage Flamingo 50cm Italian Road Bike
According to http://mailspool.cykelhobby.com/ the Flamingo brand was introduced by Mats Lönnquist for his company, ECI (European Bicycle Imports), and the frames were built by the Patelli Workshop in Bologna, Italy.
This is a bike with a past! This bike was donated to RBH by a woman from Finland who rode this bike in the Finnish National Triathlon (year unknown) to a 4th-place finish.
50cm frame, Columbus Alle steel
100mm front, 126mm rear dropouts
Miche hubs with Ambrosio Montreal tubular rims
Continental Giro sew-up tires
Miche crankset (170mm) and bottom bracket (Italian threaded)
Miche quill pedals
Miche aero seatpost
Galli Criterium gold-colored brake levers and calipers
Ofmega rear derailleur and shift levers
Shimano front derailleur
3ttt pantographed quill stem (80mm) and 3ttt handlebar (38cm)
Selle Italia Flite saddle
Bontrager Grippytack handlebar tape (new)